Saturday, February 14, 2015

Oh where is my hairbrush?

So along with "vanilliaing" and "hoteling" of our home comes the "organization".  Now I use this term loosely.   Lately, I have been unable to find everyday items.  Andy empties counters and loads the items in drawers when having the agents tour.  Finding those items afterward is a matter of asking and hoping he remembers.  The classic husband yelling "where's my. . .  as become the wife not quite yelling but still wanting to know where my stuff has gone.

 I spent several hours last week in the kitchen going throug and reorganizing the drawers.  I guess Andy took this example to heart as the next day the pantry was organized.  The day after that my favorite coffee cup was missing but the cupboard was organized like a photo shoot was about to happen.

 When touring the house the new agent remarked that there could be nothing on the kitchen counters.  The next day the toaster was missing.  The day after that the toaster oven (I found it in the basement).  Today the counter was empty except for my coffee maker and a bowl of fruit.  Breakfast for the next month is going to be a challenge.  If the coffee maker goes missing, I swear there will be hell to pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment